[KiLLfOrCE.&.NiKKeRs]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KiLLfOrCE.&.NiKKeRs]

Welcome to the KN Forums. KN is made up of a joint leadership of Killforce and Nikkers. Leaders -`~Jelli Belli Killz & '~.Dirty.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty

Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:48 am

Ok here it is Emo with awp had been found to be recruiting without Mine of Jelli's OK. He Has been removed from the clan along with his newest recruit Bananakiller. His response to me doing this was that No one told him that he couldn't recruit , Obviously he is to fucking retarted to read a forum subject " NO 1 RECRUITMENT RULE" fucking dumbshit. Anyway please all kn clan members we do not have many rules at all so please make sure to abide by the one's that we have in place. oh and btw as for there lame response of making a new clan, Good luck to you and we will scrim anytime anywhere cuz u r a bunch of gay ass noobs Twisted Evil .

[K.N]'~.Dirty
Back to top Go down
Jelli_Belli_Killz
Admin
Jelli_Belli_Killz

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:41 pm

Wat an ashhoah
Back to top Go down
https://killforceandnikkers.forumotion.com
Dark_M

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:07 am

so I've read what you wrote very thoroughly. And I think I understand your point.

So you mean, that I Dark_M can recruit at any time?
Back to top Go down
Jelli_Belli_Killz
Admin
Jelli_Belli_Killz

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:13 am

thats another thing u need me and dirtys ok with.
Back to top Go down
Dark_M

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:39 pm

okay, so you want me to recruit whoever i think is qualified? fantastic. thanks dirty, thanks jelli.
Back to top Go down
Jelli_Belli_Killz
Admin
Jelli_Belli_Killz

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:17 am

no problemooooo
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:24 am

hey jelli, before you logged off you said something about the on server, whats the ip and shit??
Back to top Go down
Jelli_Belli_Killz
Admin
Jelli_Belli_Killz

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:25 am

go into the chat box
Back to top Go down
Dirty

PostSubject: LOL 2 DARK M U SMART ASS   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:05 pm

Lol dark m, u r such a smart ass, but yea man you can recruit if you think people are good enough, just dont let every mofo into our clan.
Back to top Go down
Ministry

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:15 pm

No; Don't recruit anyone from the second this post is made.
We've already decided to cut the deadweights that just got recruited because Jelli wants a bigger Clan.

We are pritty positive with our scrim setup atm.

I'll try get my hands on 5 Steam accounts with Cs1.6 on them; We can roam the offcial Gaming zone servers Smile
Back to top Go down
Jelli_Belli_Killz
Admin
Jelli_Belli_Killz

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:01 am

I did not recruit anyone recently.
There hav been some dicks putting the tag on becos they hate KN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty   Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning Recruitment All kn Please read [K.N]'~.Dirty
Page 1 of 1